Whipped cream dispensers are handy kitchen tools that allow you to create delectable toppings, sauces, and other culinary delights. You get to make your whipped cream at home so you control the amount of sugar in them, and you know that all of the ingredients are fresh.
How to use Whipped Cream Dispenser
In this article we are going to detail how to use these tools efficiently, safely, and properly.
Get the Right Gas
A whipped cream dispenser relies on N20 to create the frothy topping, and dispense it onto the top of your pies, cakes, coffees and more. N20 is a gas that has no color and is not flammable. N20 is the only gas you can use in one of these kitchen appliances.
C02 is not used in these dispensers. C02 will cause your whipped topping to be bubbly and possibly have a strong metallic taste. C02 is used in soda machines but not is whipped cream dispensers.
You will be purchasing an 8 gram non-threaded charger filled with N20. The charger container is made from a high-grade stainless steel that is suitable for containing edible materials. These charges cannot be refilled. They are one-use items
Your topping dispenser will recommend certain brands of N20 chargers to use. Some of the dispensers are compatible with the majority of chargers. Make sure that you are buying a charger that is compatible with the dispenser you have purchased.
Step by Step Guide to using a Dispenser
- Your dispenser should be clean and ready to use. If the item is brand new you will want to rinse it out with warm water prior to making whipped cream the first time.
- Assemble all of the ingredients that you will need to make your whipped cream. The cream that you use should have a fat content of 27 to 36 percent.
- Unscrew the lid of the canister and remove it. Place the lid beside you on the counter.
- Add the measured amount of ingredients that you will be using to create your topping.
- Screw the lid back in place. You want to make certain at this time that the dispenser tip you have chosen is screwed to the end of the head valve.
- You are now going to place the N20 charger bulb into the charger holder.
- Now you screw the charger holder onto the top or head of the dispensing canister.
- Allow the gas to be released inside the container.
- Shake the container to combine the N20 with the ingredients for your whipped topping.
- Turn the canister upside down and press the lever to allow the topping to be pushed out of the canister and onto your dessert.
Cleaning your Dispenser
- Remove the N20 charger holder
- Remove the decorative tip
- Turn the container upside down and remove the gasket that seals the head valve in position. This gasket may be rubber and it might be silicone.
- Take the head valve out of the head
- Wash each part of the dispenser with warm water and a mild detergent
- Rinse all soap residue from the clean parts
- Allow the parts of the dispenser to air dry completely before you reassemble the unit
Whipped Cream Dispenser Facts
When you use one of these dispensers your ingredients for whipped topping will make twice as much topping as you could make if you hand whipped the ingredients. The topping is lighter, fluffier, and has a better consistency than hand whipped creams do.
These dispensers can be damaged if you clean their containers with stainless steel cleaners or cleaners that are abrasive.
Do not fill your dispenser above the maximum fill line or you will have a runny liquid instead of frothy whipped cream.
These dispensers often allow you to use a wide variety of chargers. Find a charger that produces the results you desire and then keep buying that brand.
The whipped cream dispensers make it possible for you to make fresh whipped cream and store it in your fridge for as many as 10 to 14 days. They are easy to use, and you will wonder how you ever got along without one. In the case of the fixation of your whipped cream dispenser, you may read this guide.
Interesting Articles that You May Like also: